So as some of you know, Neal bought me a really nice camera a while back and I have been working on my picture taking skills. I have really fallen in love with photography and just can't get enough of it! He also added Adobe Photoshop to our computer package when we bought it about a year ago. At the time I kind of chewed him out for adding it because it wasn't cheap & I thought it was unnecessary. But...I have been playing with it a little, and I think I really like it!!! So I thought I would share some of the stuff I edited tonight - let me know what you think!
Looks really good Jess! I got Photoshop Elements 7 for Christmas and love it. I just got done editing Leo and Lisa's wedding pics. I love the BELLY pic!!!!
All in all, I'm just your regular small town girl. My husband Neal & I have been married for 4 years now. We have a beautiful,wonderful, perfect little girl who we absolutley adore. We both grew up here in LG and fell in love when we were in high school. Right now we are just living the dream and loving every second of it!
2 comments:
Hey Jess, GREAT JOB on the pics!!! They are awesome!! keep up the great job!
Looks really good Jess! I got Photoshop Elements 7 for Christmas and love it. I just got done editing Leo and Lisa's wedding pics. I love the BELLY pic!!!!
Post a Comment