And of course after you get a new hair style it never fails that you can never style it as good as the beautician does.......
But it's OK - I don't think she liked it anyway!
And now the 2nd and most important reason my little Ella Bella is a Big Girl now...
She has gone tee-tee in the potty every night (except one) for the past week!
It doesn't really seem like she knows what the heck is going on, but we are still making a big deal about it. Every night, right before she gets in the bath tub we sit her on the potty and walla - it's been that easy! I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I have just taken her diaper off and the cool air hits her, or that there is water running to fill the tub...nope, don't think so. Either way, surely routine is a good thing & I think she will be peeing like a pro before we know it!!!
And...look who's home!
Oh how we missed you Daddy!
Neal was working in Marble Falls for the past 2 months only coming home on the weekends. Let me put it this way - IT SUCKED!!!!
I have to take call twice a week, meaning that on those nights Ella & I were staying at my parents house in case I had to go in. Of course Ella loved getting to stay at Nannie & Papaw's house, but I think it really jacked her up. She had to have been totally confused, at home one night, then to Nannie & Papaw's for a couple, back home, see Daddy for a day or two, then he's gone again. Needless to say, I could definitely see a change in her behavior(and it wasn't a favorable one.)
But what do you know, as soon as Neal got home - totally different baby! So, we are both so so so happy your home Daddy - now we're gonna put a chain on you so you can never go back!








No comments:
Post a Comment