OMG y'all...I have to brag about my BIG girl one more time!
So tonight right before her bath, we did the same thing as we have been all week - run the bath water, get naked, sit on the potty, go tee-tee & do the big girl tee-tee in the potty dance. Except this time I thought she seemed like she was actually paying attention & was interested in what was going on - I don't know exactly what made me think that, maybe just the look on her face (or the fact that she kept trying to put her hands down there.)
ANYWAYS...what I 'm really here to tell you! About an hour or so later, we were in the living room visiting with Aunt Linda when Ella disappeared. "Ella...where are you, what are you getting into?" All be darn, she was in the bathroom standing in front of, and pointing at her potty. So we hurried up, striped off the diaper and plopped her on the potty. She had that same look on her face and it was like she was pushing trying to make herself go (a little graphic I know...sorry.)
And guess what y'all...she actually went, and it was a whole tee-tee, not just a dribble!!! I am SO proud!!!!! This time I think she actually felt the urge and did all this on purpose. So of course we MAJORLY did the big girl tee-tee in the potty dance all over the house.
Maybe this is my reward for all the hell she gave me over the past couple of months while Neal was out of town.
Works for me!!!
Also, you can check out all of Ella's 15 month pictures on our Shutterfly account.
My Family
March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment