The poor kid has had a pretty rough week, but has been such a trooper. She had a tooth come in last week Friday, then started with the hershey squirts (which are still flowing today) and as of yesterday, she now has 2 more teeth coming in. That has got to be so painful, I feel so bad for her, but she hasn't really been all that fussy - not that I'm complaining.
Anyway, Neal came home this afternoon from being in Marble Falls all week, and boy was Ella excited to see her Daddy. It is the cutest thing, she sees him and her whole face lights up, she starts kicking her feet and hands and she nearly jumps out of my arms reaching for him. We really miss him when he's gone and this is just the beginning of it. In a couple of weeks he'll be starting the outage at LCRA in which he'll be working 12-13 hours 7 days a week - I know it doesn't seem legal but hey, the money's nice! :)








2 comments:
WHAT A CUTIE! She makes me smile!
I love it! I can't wait for that!
Post a Comment