September 10, 2008

I Love Mornings!

If you would have asked me to get out of bed at 7AM on Saturday morning about a year ago, I would have laughed in your face and told you you were absolutely crazy! But now that I have Ella, once I hear her sweet little voice coming through that monitor, I can't wait to get up and wrap her in my arms. This morning started out like every other - She woke up around 7:15, I went and got her, put her in bed with me and we played for about 15 minutes, then we got up and started getting ready. She played on the floor, we danced to music, then I got in the shower.

That's when the fun started!

I was washing my hair and had my eyes closed, when I opened them...there she was half way in the shower - fully clothed! I just looked at her and said "what the heck are you doing?" She looked up at me, then crawled all the way in. I just stood there cracking up at her and she just sat there cracking up at me! I wish I could have frozen that moment in time, it was so precious! So I just went about my business and finished showering while she played with my shaving cream and face wash, being showered with water - having a blast! Here's a little clip of the scene...sorry it's sideways, you'll just have to cock your head a little.

And when it was all said and done and I got her out, she tried to crawl right back in. Look at the size of that diaper! Lastly, I just thought I would throw a couple questions at ya...why is it that babies won't do what you want them to do when you want them to do it? I spent an hour with Ella in the bath tub last night trying to get a cute video to post and she wouldn't do anything funny for the life of me. Then this morning when I'm in the shower, soaking wet and camera less, she pulls a fast one on me. And why won't they play with ANY of their own toys? I swear I could have a toy at the house that she doesn't even notice, but if the exact same toy is at anybody else's house, it's the coolest thing in the world! Worse yet, instead of playing with all the cool stuff I have for her in the bottom drawer in the bathroom, she finds - and LOVES this......For all of you men reading out there, that would be a pregnancy test!

I can't make this stuff up people...

Hope you all have a great week!
Peace Out!

1 comment:

Lexi Lou and Sadie Sue said...

that is hilarious! she and parker need to get together and play soon!