July 15, 2010

We call him "D"

So it's little late but better late than never right? Let me introduce you to our newest addition:

Dalton Christopher

We were blessed with him on May 20th around 4:15 in the afternoon. He weighed 7 lbs 8 oz. & 20 1/4 inches and looked exactly like his big sister!
We are all so proud and greatfull for this sweet baby boy and he is being spoiled more and more by the minute. Ella loves being the big sister - she always says "Mommy, I love him sooo much!" So far we haven't seen any jealousy from her, she pretty much comes in, gives him kisses then goes on about her business. She did back track a little bit with her potty training for about 2 or 3 weeks, but were totally back to where we were...big girl panties all day with just 1 or 2 accidents a week. I couldn't be more proud of her and couldn't ask for a more beautiful, wonderful, healthy family - I am truly blessed!!!So onto the pictures! These are some I took of him at about 2 weeks old on his first trip to Nannie & Pap Pap's house in San Antonio


And here's what he looks like now at 8 weeks old


So here we are, just livin' our love song, and lovin' life! As soon as I find time again, I'll try to keep you all updated here on the old bloggy blog!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

beautiful family!!! :) hope to meet your newest addition soon!