May 5, 2010

I'm Baaaack!

Let me just start out by saying it's not my fault I haven't updated this blog since October - it's Facebook's fault! Ok...so maybe I just don't have tons of time to be sitting around creating blog posts, I'm sorry! So here is a really quick update with lot's of pictures to fill you in from the last 6 months.
First and foremost, I guess I kind of left you hanging by telling you that we were expecting another baby. Well,we still are and it's a BOY! Like you all don't know that by now! He is due May 31st and he still doesn't have a name. We know his middle name will be Christopher after Neal's middle name, but were stumped on the first name. Dalton, Drew, or Connor - were taking votes so please feel free to give us your opinion.
And now for all of you who don't get to see me in real life and have been asking, here's my big belly:

It's definitely bigger than I ever got with Ella :( But oh well, Ella say's "momma's big baby belly is pretty."

Speaking of my sweet girl, I'll share a few recent pictures of her. She has grown up so fast, we can't believe it. She's almost totally potty trained, having full conversations with us, and thinks she's ready to be a big sister.

We love to go camping and Ella especially loves it! She's constantly asking us if were going camping! She loves to go shopping and getting new clothes - she's a total diva! See....

And for other news - I guess we have just been really busy blowing and going. It seems like we have something going on EVERY weekend. But somewhere during the last time we talked we have found time to build this
and this

and....Ella got a new baby cousin. Let me introduce our first and precious niece Adysen Dawn Janacek. She was born in February and has been great practice for Ella. She is actually doing really well with helping change diapers and feed bottles. We still have to give her a little time before Neal or I jump up and hold Ady, but after a bit Ella is usually fine.

I'm sure I'm leaving something out, but it sounds like that sweet girl of mine is pouring cat food all over my utility room floor....crap!

Oh yeah, I have also been busy taking lots of pictures for people lately too...go check them out HERE!

I promise I will get something posted after baby brother makes his appearance, I'm not promising how quickly, but I promise I will! Stay tuned on Facebook if you really want to know what's happening - you'll probably hear from me more often over there!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

yay! glad you are back...also your hubby once told me back in h.s. that my chris's real name was neal christopher. really it is not (it is christopher neal), but i believed him for a second. how cute that our hubby's have inverted names! ;) also, can't wait to meet your baby boy!