...to take some pictures of my own child!!!!



After we got home from work today I decided to let Ella play in her little pool in the back yard while Neal and I sat and had a beer (ahem...I mean tea.) While we were sitting there I was just noticing how beautiful it was out and how blue the sky was - it was gorgeous!!! So I thought it would be the perfect day to finally grab my camera, get Ella all dolled up and get some cute pictures of her. I guess all the stars and moon and whatever else were aligned just right, because we had a perfect day and Ella was in a perfect mood - or I guess it could have had something to do with the giant lollipop I gave her to eat...who knows! So anyways, Neal left to work on some stuff at my parents house so it was just me and her. I must say, I think they turned out pretty darn cute! I have more posted on My Other Blog and on our Shutterfly Website if your interested...
Well, that's all I have for now...we're off to Ohio Monday morning for a little "work/family vacation" so everybody PLEASE pray for us that Ella doesn't scream the entire flight!
Well, that's all I have for now...we're off to Ohio Monday morning for a little "work/family vacation" so everybody PLEASE pray for us that Ella doesn't scream the entire flight!








2 comments:
she is such a beauty!
I love the second one! She's such a little baby doll!! =)
Post a Comment