
Well I don't really have much to write about, there hasn't been much going on around my household in the past week and a half. Ella has had a little cold this week so she has been kind of grumpy, but wouldn't you be too if every time you breathed you made bubbles out of you nose with snot? The poor little thing looks and feels so lousy, I feel so sorry for her. The worst part is that all I can do for her is shoot saline up her nose and suck everything out (which I have to say I kind of enjoy seeing what I can suck out being a respiratory therapist and all!) Anyways she hates it and gives me the worst look while I'm torturing her. She hasn't been sleeping very good either, well let me rephrase that...she hasn't been sleeping at all! Finally last night she slept through the night and it was wonderful!
I took a couple of new pictures this morning so I thought I would just post them and wish you all a happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment