Well, I have officially joined into the world of blogging, and I must say I feel completely lost! Bare with me as I learn what the heck I am doing.
I thought this would be a good time to start since we have such a big weekend coming up and I would have something to talk about. If you haven't heard by now, my brother-in-law, Shawn is getting married this weekend. Neal, myself & Ella are all participating in the wedding so there will be a lot going on for us. Neal is a groomsman, I will stand as a bridesmaid, and Ella will be pulled down the isle in a little wagon. I know....How cute! I can't wait to see how she will do. And her dress is so adorable....it's white (of course) with a little bit of tulle sticking out the bottom and has a white ribbon that ties in the back. Her Nannie had to cut off the pink ribbon that came on the dress and sew the white one on. I have posted a picture of the dress before the "alterations." She also has a little bitty white bow that we are going to attempt to put in what little hair she has. I will definitely be posting pictures from the wedding and letting you all know how it goes.
On another note, my grandma (Meme) is also moving to La Grange this weekend. She has been living in Columbus for, well as long as I have known her. Now that she has all these great grand babies she wants to be a little closer to everyone so she can get as much lovin' as she wants, whenever she wants. She will be moving into a nice little brick house right across from the high school. We are so excited to have her here!
Now more about Ella....the little stinker seemed to be "developing" a little slower than all the rest of her baby friends. But all of a sudden she has just taken off! Just within this week she has 2 teeth coming in, has started waving bye bye at everyone and everything, and is now pulling up on everything. We got no warning what so ever, she just started all this overnight...literally! We are so excited that she is doing all this, but it has made me realize that she is growing up way too fast!
Well, look for pictures from the wedding next week & until next time!








No comments:
Post a Comment