What is a mom to do when she finds her innocent little girl walking around with THIS in her mouth???????????
Well, let me tell you a little story that may help you understand why Ella has a thing for this....
When I was a kid I would always dig around in my Mom's jewelry box - just snooping you know. Well I happened to come across one of these little boogers myself! But, for some unknown reason I always thought it was a leg that went to a little plastic baby doll. ( I know, I am sitting here in tears laughing - how stupid, I mean innocent) So anyways, my mom never knew I had ever seen the thing until, oh maybe 8-10 years ago. I actually saw one of these in my more mature age and the light bulb finally came on....OMG - THAT'S what my MOM was hiding in her jewelry box...that I used to play with!!! OMG!!
So, I'm pretty sure Ella just thought it was a baby doll leg. Yep, that's what I'm going with!
Anyways - moving on...
I have posted some pictures from the last couple of months including Christmas on my Shutterfly website to keep you busy until I get more time to write a "real" blog post.
Hope you enjoy!








1 comment:
A BABY DOLL LEG?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment